Caring For Your Product
- Gently wash the bristles with warm water and baby shampoo or mild shampoo/soap using a brush cleansing mat or the palm of your hand.
- Do not use hot water, alcohol or cleansers containing alcohol to clean the brushes as this may damage the bristles.
- Do not soak the brushes in water and ensure the base of the brush head (where it connects to the handle) is kept away from water.
- Lightly squeeze excess water after cleaning, reshape and leave to air dry flat to prevent water travelling to the ferrule and joints of brushes. Keep away from any heat sources when drying.
Do not twist, pull or embed your nails into your blender.
Wash your sponges after every use and we recommend you replace the sponges every 2-3 months (or earlier if desired/necessary).
- Wet the makeup sponge with warm water.
- Apply a few drops of a mild cleanser, and lather gently using the fingers to release the makeup, oil, and bacteria.
- Rinse thoroughly and gently squeeze the sponge under running water.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until water runs clear.
- Gently squeeze the sponge to remove excess moisture, then allow to air dry.